Location & work modality: Houston, US ; #LI-Hybrid
Type of Contract: Full Time / Permanent
The best way to introduce you to Submer is undoubtedly through our values: Sustainable, Unique, Bold, Making Sense, Empathetic and Reliable. If these resonate with you we're sure you will find your place here in no time.
At Submer, we believe that our digital world can be more sustainable, more efficient and more environmentally friendly. Submer is solving the biggest problems of datacenter, supercomputer, hyperscale and edge applications to make that future possible.
Our multinational talented team has a huge passion in reducing IT environmental footprint and expertise in datacenter design and day-to-day operations. We’re scaling our team and operations worldwide to meet growing international demand.
What impact you will have
The Order Processing Specialist plays a vital role in the efficient and accurate processing of customer orders. This role involves managing incoming orders, ensuring accuracy in order details, coordinating with various departments, and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
What you’ll do
Order Management: Receive and review incoming sales orders. Manage replacement and return orders as well as samples request.
Order Verification: Verify order accuracy and completeness, ensuring all necessary information is provided for timely processing.
Data Entry: Accurately enter order details, including product information, quantities, pricing, payment terms and shipping details into the order processing system.
Communication: Liaise with customers, and internal teams to confirm order details, resolve discrepancies, and provide order status updates.
Order to Cash Coordination: Coordinate with internal teams the handover of order information from Sales stage to Planification, Production and Logistic Stages.
Issue Resolution: Address and resolve any issues or concerns related to orders, such as order processing systems issues, missing information.
Documentation: Maintain accurate records of orders, orders related documents and customer interactions in the database.
Customer Service: Provide exceptional customer service by promptly addressing inquiries, and handling customer concerns.
Process Improvement: Identify opportunities to streamline order processing procedures and suggest improvements to enhance efficiency and accuracy.
- Sales Administrative Support: Assist in the preparation of sales reports, presentations, and proposals. Maintain and update sales and customer records.
Database Management: Maintain and update CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems or databases with accurate sales-related information.
Sales Analysis: Assist in analyzing sales data and trends to support decision-making processes. Generate and present reports on sales metrics.
What you’ll need
To perform in this job, you’ll likely have:
- High school diploma or equivalent; additional education or certification in business administration or logistics is a plus.
- Proven experience (3 years minimum) in order processing, customer service, or a related field.
- Proficiency in data entry and order management.
- Experience with Salesforce and MS Business Central is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in handling order information.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of inventory management and logistics procedures is a plus.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to handle customer inquiries and issues professionally.
- Fluent in English, Spanish and other languages are a plus
- Adaptability to changing priorities and handle unexpected challenges.
- Process-oriented and continuous improvement mindset.
- Attractive compensation package refleting your expertise and experience.
- Medical Insurance Plan.
- 401k Employee volunteer contribution Plan.
- A great work environment characterised by friendliness, international diversity, flexibility, and a hybrid-friendly approach.
- You´ll be part of a fast-growing scale-up with a mission to make a positive impact, offering an exciting career evolution.
Our Inclusive Responsibility
Submer is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.